This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts well-being and personal development at the top of its agenda.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to ensure the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coach the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which are not.
You will be based out of their Brussels office and will be required to go into the office 50% of the time.
Must have Skills:
- French or Dutch-speaking
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- Key to combining Agile coaching aspect and ownership of the delivery.
- Experience in big companies (to be able to manage the dependencies in a complex organization).
- Experience with multicultural teams.
- Good Agile mindset.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Be able to work in an Agile Way of Working
- Team player
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Agile organization and self-autonomy