Due to a period of continued and increasing growth of our business, we are seeking to rapidly scale up our team to keep pace.
We can offer:
- Paying £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience, and up to 30% commission (equivalent to £5,000 per month in commission alone).
- Unrivalled levels of one-to-one and ongoing development, tailored to your needs.
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, and our office is closed between Christmas and new year.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Parking onsite.
This position offers huge potential for career progression.
Let us be clear – we are seeking our future leaders. This is not just a job; this is a long-term opportunity to become an influential part of the fastest growing industry of our times.
Church International Ltd is a 100% female-owned, IT and technology specialist recruitment business.
Established for over 35 years we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients (Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, Direct Line, and BNP Paribas Fortis to name just a few), in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
We specialise in recruiting Web Developers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts, IT Service Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, and much more. Knowledge of these specialisms is not essential, as we can provide all the training you’ll need.
The market for IT recruitment is booming right now and therefore offers a lucrative opportunity for those with the tenacity and drive to succeed.
Recruitment is a genuinely varied role that provides the autonomy for you to be your own boss.
What you’ll do:
You will work in a professional and relaxed environment where you will be treated with respect and encouraged to work autonomously, ethically, and in the best interests of our clients and candidates at all times.
- Using a wide range of techniques to capture the attention of, engage with, and successfully win the business of clients in the IT/tech sector (a mix of industry-disrupting start-ups and established national and international businesses).
- Support both your own clients and our existing client base to secure the best available and most suitable talent, using a bespoke package of resourcing tools and revolutionary sourcing techniques.
- Establish yourself as an industry expert and a trusted partner within your specialist niche by using social media to promote your services and sought-after knowledge.
- Work towards becoming a manager within our company and start growing your own team around you.
We’d love to hear from experienced recruiters, salespeople from any background or those wishing to start a career in sales – all necessary industry knowledge will be provided.
Our ideal candidate will ideally have any combination of the following skills:
- Great communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- A desire to solve problems and identify solutions.
- Be curious, open-minded, and interested in others.
- Ambitious, tenacious, and resilient