My client, who was co-founded by two of the world’s largest and most trusted insurance companies, is currently seeking a Data Engineer to join their team based in London. You will be required to go into the office 2 days a week.
You will be part of a team who will be working on the delivery of data infrastructure, analytics, and governance that supports the data strategy. You will have full ownership of the data warehouse and ETL implementations.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or similar.
- Strong understanding of ETL tools (ideally Talend).
- Strong understanding of SQL, data modeling, and architecture.
- Proven experience in working with senior stakeholders to identify requirements and develop product road maps.
- Familiar understanding of cloud computing platforms (ideally Azure).
Nice to have:
- Worked within the insurance industry.
- Experience working with R or Python.