Exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a Financial Services client based in the city. Our client requires someone with excellent Business Analysis skills which can confidently work with stakeholders to identify requirements by using a combination of Agile and Waterfall techniques. You will host work shops to collect requirements, agree and document business design artefacts. You will ensure the design meets customer needs and will also assist in the successful delivery and transition to a new Target Operating Model.
- Design and document business processes and requirements that adhere to business analysis professional best practice (including BPMN and Agile standards)
- Be a key member of an Agile delivery team as business analyst, taking a lead role in creating, grooming and maintaining the project backlog and ensuring that all relevant artefacts are well understood by the delivery team
- Recent experience of working as a Business Analyst on a large scale Programme to challenging timescales.
- Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile/ Scale Agile delivery environments on a large scale programme. Experience of effective working within a Scrum team environment.
- Strong and demonstrable exposure to gathering, analysing and accurately documenting business and solution requirements using business process models (BPMN), use cases, user stories, business rules, UML etc.
- Understanding and experience of having worked across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on a large scale Programme.
- Comfortable running workshops with senior-level business stakeholders, influencing participants to provide required insight to challenging timescales and challenging prevalent thinking
- Good understanding of Business Architecture tools, techniques and principles including familiarity of Operating Models (Current and Target), Capability Maps, Value Streams and modelling impact assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral.
- Proficiency in the use of enterprise tooling such as iServer, requirements management tools such as Dev-Ops (TFS)/ JIRA/ Confluence, Resource Management tools (Daptiv), Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project and other office MS Office tools.