Exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a Commercial Insurance/Reinsurance client based in the city (the client operates within the Lloyds of London syndicate).
We are looking to hire a Business Analyst to come on board and assist with identifying and shaping business and systems-based solutions. This will entail, conducting workshops and facilitating requirements analysis and gathering from multiple stakeholders within the IT department and also the wider business community.
Experience of Business Process Mapping would be required for this role and regular engagement with the development team to ensure they have understanding of the business’s requirements.
- Liaison between the business users, IT department and external parties.
- Analyse and document “as is” business processes. Evaluate the current state of business process and model the “to be” business processes.
- Conduct interviews and workshops to elicit and document business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into project artefacts, such as; user stories, functional specifications, wireframes, use cases, report designs, system designs, and data definitions.
- Conduct feasibility studies / impact assessments, regarding system and process changes.
- Strong Business Analysis Skills
- End to End project delivery experience
- SDLC experience
- Experience working within Agile based delivery environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstratable experience of SQL (Pivot Tables, V-lookups etc)
- System integration design, data definition, and data flow design.
- Undertake data analysis to support: issue investigation, report designs, impact analysis, data quality analysis, data migration analysis, data reconciliation.
- Experience of Lloyds of London markets highly desirable – otherwise Commercial/General Insurance/Financial Services experience.
- Team Player, Effective communication skills
- Documentation of business requirements for senior stakeholders and produce this to highest standards.