IR35 is nothing new and itself isn’t changing but from April 2021, private sector hirers will be responsible for assessing a contractor’s IR35 status, the responsibility for which previously sat with the contractor. We had a year’s grace on the implementation of this legislation and it’s something that many have tried to avoid confronting.
This is where we can help.
Church International Limited and our innovative Talent LifeCycle (TLC) service has been established specifically to address these issues on your behalf and it’s not too late to take action.
With over 20 years of experience in dealing with IR35, we have helped successful businesses navigate the challenging and complex IR35 legislation, partnering with them to create and manage bespoke solutions which generated an additional £500k in turnover for one client. Find out more and read the case study here (Insert link to Xtravirt case study)
We’ve also partnered with a client to deliver a complex inhouse talent management strategy on their behalf, working onsite with them to help them attract and appoint a number of key hires both nationally and internationally. Find out more and read the case study here.
- Manage the required transition of existing customer ‘direct’ Limited Company consultants to IR35 compliant solution as necessary (for “inside” and “outside” IR35 determinations).
- Conduct a risk analysis of your existing contingent workforce.
- Conduct an independent review of contracts throughout your supply chain.
- Offer consultancy services to strengthen IR35 status with final IR35 assessment.
- Conduct IR35 Status Determinations.
Our flexible engagement model means that we can work with companies of all sizes and create a tailored service which matches their precise needs.
Everyone needs TLC.
For more information, or to organise a free of charge as-is/to-be audit, call Brian Fitzgerald on +44 (0)1622 675126.
Click on a social media icon below to share and make a comment