Windows Infrastructure Engineer (inside IR35 / £403 Max Umbrella rate).
Proven ability to configure and troubleshoot and variety of Windows Server operating systems (Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2016) Office 365 Deployment and Management (including SharePoint, Exchange Online and Yammer)
- Windows 10
- Comfortable with PowerShell scripting (ideally at an advanced level)
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and related technologies: –
- AD DS
- Group Policy
- At least a basic knowledge of AD CSDFS-R and DFS-N
- At least CCA level knowledge of Citrix technologies (XenApp and XenDesktop) with prior experience of delivering apps and desktop in a thin client environment
- Good understanding of Virtualisation concepts with strong working knowledge of VMware ESXi
- Knowledge of Windows images and app deployment solutions like SCCM is highly advantageous
- Good understanding of the Microsoft messaging stack – Exchange, Skype for Business
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (routing, firewalls, load balancers, VLANs, network teaming, PXE, DNS and DHCP)
Deliver projects to defined timescales and project objectives, effectively communicate and manage project expectations to all relevant stakeholders
Assist Project Managers in the smooth running of the project during project delivery
Create high quality technical project documentation: – o Designs o Implementation documentation o Disaster Recovery o Handover to support teams (including training)
Provide support and guidance to junior members of the team
Liaise with suppliers for technical specifications and customer departments for input to issue resolution.
Research and develop technical deployments and implementations to ensure projects are delivered as effectively and efficiently as possible
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.