Church International Ltd is a 100% female-owned, IT and technology specialist recruitment business. Established for over 35 years we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients (Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, Direct Line, BNP Paribas Fortis to name just a few), in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with us, we can offer you a great package that includes:
- A generous basic salary and an achievable commission structure that pays up to 30%, which fairly reflects the success you achieve.
- Unrivaled levels of one-to-one and ongoing development, tailored to your needs.
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, and our office is closed between Christmas and new year.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Parking onsite.
You will work in a professional and relaxed environment where you will be treated with respect and encouraged to work autonomously, ethically, and in the best interests of our clients and candidates at all times.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Church International Ltd, you will:
- Learn the revolutionary sourcing techniques that will help you locate, engage with and then place candidates with our clients (a mix of industry-disrupting tech start-ups and world-renowned industry leaders). For which you’ll be rewarded with a generous commission, on top of your basic salary.
- Learn how to build your own client base, allowing you to create your own ‘business’ within our business.
- Work towards becoming a manager within our company and start growing your own team around you.
Our in-house Technology Recruitment Academy has successfully trained and passed its first cohort of Trainee Recruitment Consultants. As such we are now in a position to offer a similar opportunity to a new group of trainees.
In addition to learning the skills needed to become a successful recruiter, you’ll also gain an in-depth understanding of the IT/Technology sector as a whole – arguably one of the most interesting, fast-paced, and critical sectors to work in, and become a recognised expert within your technical niche.
Interested, intrigued, or want to find out more? Apply today so that we can start a conversation. Contact Simon Flynn via e-mail at email@example.com or call 01622 620 703.