Church International Ltd is the best kept secret in cross-sector IT recruitment. The stats don’t lie:
- During the course of our 35 year history we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients, in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
- We’ve achieved an impressive score of 4.7 out of 5 on the employer review website, Glassdoor.co.uk.
- The average length of service of our team is 12 years and our longest serving team member has been with the company for 21 years.
Have we piqued your interest?
Based out of modern offices in Maidstone, with an address in Ireland to protect our mainland Europe interests, we boast an impressive client list that is the envy of many of our larger competitors – Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, Ove Arup, Direct Line and BNP Paribas Fortis just to name a few.
Our Technology Recruitment Academy is seeking its second cohort of Trainee Recruitment Consultants, for whom we can offer an unrivalled package of support to ensure you get a head start in building a fulfilling and financially rewarding career in the recruitment industry.
You will initially undergo six months of training combined with practical on-the-job training, followed by a longer-term career development plan tailored specifically to you.
Our intensive training programme will provide you will with an exclusive insight into a leading recruitment consultancy and you’ll receive invaluable training in key skills including:
- Talent Sourcing (using various tools and techniques to find the best candidates)
- Time Management (prioritising your day and your activities)
- Negotiation (confidently negotiating with candidates and employers)
- Business development (market mapping, lead generation, client engagement)
- Relationship management (credible partnering with discerning customers)
Our entire team has progressed from the ground up so we understand what challenges you are likely to face, and through this scheme we hope to help you accomplish your full potential.
In addition to gaining the tools and knowledge you’ll need to become a successful recruiter; we’ll also provide you with:
- Dedicated one to one training from an experienced team of recruiters who are there to help you succeed.
- The chance to be a part of a long-established and incredibly successful team.
- Unrivalled levels of support, encouragement and autonomy from a highly experienced senior leadership team.
- Market leading OTE’s and bonuses that reflect the level of effort you put in and the success you achieve.
- The opportunity for a highly lucrative and long-term career with a company that has a history of retaining its staff in an industry where competition is fierce.
- A positive and lively working environment with a team whose competitiveness is infectious.
Please note that this is a sales role, driven by KPIs and revenue targets, where you have to be self-motivated and quickly able to generate your own activity and leads.
If you are interested in a career with a market leading recruitment business, operating in one of the most dynamic and flourishing professional sectors then please contact to Simon Flynn via email at Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 620 703.