Exciting opportunity for a TOM analyst to join a prestigious Financial Services client in the city for a 2-year Fixed Term contract assignment.
Our client is looking for a TOM Analyst with Business Architecture experience to be responsible for shaping and designing the programmes Target Operating Model. As a TOM Analyst you will be working on the Programme’s Target Operating Model and will be responsible for delivering the current TOM through the Transition Strategy. You will work in a matrix model supporting both Products and Project teams to shape their people and process associated with this and that the TOM is fit for purpose to support programme delivery.
- Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile/ Scaled Agile delivery environments on a large-scale programme.
- Demonstrable exposure to Business Architecture including production of Operating Models, Value Streams, Capability Maps, and modelling impacts to People, Process and Technology.
- Understanding and experience of having worked across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on a large-scale Programme embedding a Business Architecture approach, including Pre and Post implementation validation and monitoring.
- Demonstrable experience of using tools including Jira, Confluence and iServer.
- Comfortable shaping solutions and approaches to ambiguous problems.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment using techniques such as SCRUM, Kanban, Backlog planning and prioritisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral.
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior Business and Technical stakeholders and managers, processing the credibility to influence, negotiate, challenge prevalent thinking etc.
- Experience of working with both in-house and third-party stakeholders to deliver.