This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that put the well-being and personal development at the top of its agenda.
We are looking for an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator to join this squad to maintain the SQL Server environment, and ensure data integrity and a high level of availability while providing support to developers.
You will be based out of their Brussels office and will be required to go into the office 40% of the time.
Must have Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server databases 2016 and higher
- Expert in performance and tuning.
- knowledge in SSIS, SSRS & SSAS
- Experience with High Availability solution
- Experience in T-SQL
- Knowledge of Sybase ASE
- Experience in using Cloud
Nice to Have Skills:
- Have worked in a large organisation (ideally a bank).
- Agile Experience
- Knowledge of REDIS
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.