This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
Our client is looking for an experienced SQL DBA to join their Windows Databases Infrastructure squad in their IT Middleware Services tribe. The missions of this squad are to maintain their SQL Server environment of about 2500 databases, this is to ensure data integrity and a high level of availability, and provide support to developers. They are currently migrating applications to the cloud.
As a SQL DBA, your activities will consist of:
- Support the migration of databases to the cloud solution.
- Performance and tuning of SQL Server databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple SQL Server databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Cloud solutions (Iaas, Paas using Kubernetes, Docker)
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server databases 2016/2019.
- Expert in performance and tuning.
- knowledge in SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Experience with High Availability solutions.
- Experience in T-SQL.