Solution Architect required by my client, a prestigious financial services organisation to work within their technology architecture team who are responsible for developing and maintaining an enterprise architecture practice that support the technology and wider organisation in achieving its strategic objectives. You will be responsible for the developing architectural artefacts including base line and target architectures, developing architecture building blocks, technical reference model and design patterns. Also responsible for taking a lead on business and IT programmes and projects, understanding requirements and developing suitable solutions in alignment with strategy and delivery framework as well as producing design artefacts (level 0 and level 1) and getting approval from governance forums. You will be responsible for a specific domain within enterprise architecture with a focus on developing architecture an application treatment plans and provide technology leadership with extensive senior stakeholder engagement.
- MUST have proven experience of IT architecture including application principles to IT solution design within large scale, enterprise and complex environments
- MUST have experience of data driven solutions including BI
- MUST have experience of cloud based solutions
- MUST have experience of working with and assuring technology delivery partners/third party suppliers
- Experience of supporting architectural design and governance within agile delivery model
- Experience of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF and/or Zachman
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture including technical reference model development, building block design, applications and role design and systems integration.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of technologies and applications including integration, ERP, CRM and Online