An exciting opportunity to join our financial services client in London.This is a people management role with 4 direct reports. With the successful candidate being responsible for the day to day management of the team, defining roles and responsibilities.Also responsible for managing all staff-related matters that may arise including performance, absence and sickness.You will govern the processes that manage and minimise risk of change to live services, whilst providing expert advice and guidance to drive ITIL best practice.
- Previous experience in a senior operational leadership position, including shaping of and delivering against, a strategic plan.
- Strong business focus and an excellent ability to manage strategic relationships
- Direct experience of IT budgetary and financial management
- Broad and deep understanding of best practice in applying ITIL based processes
- Experience in managing involvement in complex delivery programmes alongside operational accountabilities
- Positive leadership, employee engagement and motivation
- Experience communicating with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop and manage partner relationships and operational teams to drive optimum performance
- Experience leading strategic negotiations to successful outcomes
- Strong governance experience
- Experience managing risk, compliance, audit and security obligations, including disaster recovery and business continuity procedures