Church International have been tasked to recruit an experienced Service Delivery Manager for our leading client based in the heart of Manchester.
You will be the Service Delivery Manager for the client’s development teams and their client to ensure that throughput of work and information between teams, clients and relevant third parties are optimised.
- Be central point of communication within the ecomm team regarding upcoming releases
- Ensure that sufficient estimation has been undertaken to create reliable release plans
- Act as chief point of liaison with the client and third parties when making plans for upcoming development, creating release timelines and ensuring that any external pre-requisites required for successful completion of development are being completed
- Work with squad leaders to ensure squad harmony and reducing conflict, creating a trusting and co-operative environment for all squad members
- Act as liaison for all Service Improvements, Changes and Escalations
- Support the adoption and implementation of Change, Incident, Problem, Release, and Configuration management
- Analyse service level trends and implement Service Improvement Programs to ensure maximum effectiveness of services
- Work alongside the Director of Programme to ensure that SLAs are met and business expectations are exceeded. Also, ensure that any SLA breaches are investigated and corrective action is taken to improve Service Delivery.
- Management of customer’s expectations & a focus point for Customer Service issues including escalation point.
- Provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request) including SLA performance and other key metric reports
- Strong commercial experience as a Service Delivery Manager in an Agile environment
- Experience working within an agile ecommerce delivery team with regular releases and pressure to deliver new functionality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of planning complex agile deployments in a form that can be reliably communicated to the wider business, allowing the business to schedule sales, marketing and customer activity with a degree of confidence
- Understanding of and experience of producing metrics around incremental delivery
- Experience and understanding of agile development and continuous improvement
Please apply now for an immediate conversation regarding the client and the role in more detail.