Church International LTD is proud to be partnered with an International Financial Services Institution, the information technology department has a requirement for an interim Service Coordination Manager to support an Office Move.
A requirement has been identified for a Service Coordination Manager to:
- Work with the programme team and BAU to ensure governance and oversight of suppliers regarding key ITIL processes ensuring their operational effectiveness
- Ensure the supplier delivers effective service via service reporting and management
Scope of Responsibilities
- Support to Change Lead working with Suppliers on Change Management, attending CABs, change escalations, the introduction of change chills/freezes if required.
- Support to Ops Lead working with Supplier on Major Incidents, including joining recovery calls, incident updates & communications.
- Help to govern and provide the oversight required to manage the functions, particularly where additional Service Management resources are being recruited by the supplier (Incident Change and CMDB)
- Escalate issues to ensure fast resolution of major incidents
- Management of the additional reporting and SLA obligations
- Representing the Projects interest in BAU
- Assist with Service Transition activities where required
- Process improvements if required to ensure the migration process operates effectively
- Ensuring appropriate service reporting is produced by suppliers
- Management of suppliers to ensure Incident, Problem, and Change management processes operate effectively and provide escalation if required.
- Identify, log, and own Service Risks
Desired Skillset & Experience
- Degree educated or substantial relevant experience
- ITIL accredited
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience in managing and operating ITIL Service Management processes including, but not limited to Incident, Major Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Knowledge Managemen