You will be reporting to the “Service Asset Catalogue & Configuration Management Manager”, as the “Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst” you will help mature, develop and maintain Asset & Configuration Management capabilities. You will be responsible for maintaining the Asset and Configuration Management Systems, including the CI data model and relationships.
- Provide governance and assurance that integrated supply chain is conforming to internal standards and processes
- Work collaboratively with the Line Services Tooling team – documenting key delivery requirements, user stories and a corresponding development pipeline
- Build and maintain key partner relationships
- Able to work Autonomously
- Develop rolling delivery plans
- Work with 3rd parties
- Demonstratable experience using the ServiceNow platform (for example; Using Discovery, developing and maintaining Asset & Configuration Management systems, a knowledge of the operational use of Service Mapping)