Church International have been tasked to recruit an experienced Senior Software Engineer with strong Java and Microservices skills. This is working for a leading Media company part of larger PLC group. This client lives and breathes its values and believe everyone who works at the client has a very important role to play in making the client a success.
The Senior Software Engineer will deliver the Development Strategy through having ownership of the systems architecture and development. Following the departments methodologies and drive outstanding results across all engines.
• Working in an Agile environment co-operating with Product Managers and business stakeholders to design, develop and build products that would remove some of the legacy dependencies
• Anticipate requirements and build software in a flexible scalable way
• Write software following OOP best practices
• Write software following the Design Patterns that best fit for a given problem.
• Write Unit tests following TDD
• Strong Core Java experience (Java 8 Preferred)
• Strong experience using Spring & Spring Boot
• Experience with MS SQL database development
• Ability to write unit and integration tests
• Experience with the design and implementation of highly scalable microservices based systems
• Experience using Spring Data JPA
• Experience using Spring Security (+OAuth)
• Experience building Web Services and API’s on REST
Please apply now for an immediate conversation about the client and the role in more detail