Church International Limited is delighted to partner with a leading cloud-based communications business, who are seeking to increase their headcount as part of their ambitious plans to become a market leader.
They are seeking experienced Node.JS Developer with experience of building systems that utilise telephony, VOIP & WebRTC, and who are inspired by the prospect of working with a company whose technology will soon be the go-to software in the online conferencing space.
The business has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months, and this is set to continue with the previously outsourced software development team being bought in house.
The successful candidate will assist in a range of projects in the ongoing development and maintenance of their core platform, and will be responsible for:
- Designing and Development of scalable video and audio software products and solutions that meet our growing customer requirements
- Applying Test Driven Development (TDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approaches to develop quality software components
- participating within an agile scrum environment to add value with new ideas
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Developing software in Node.js
- Experience of SIP, RTP, or WebRTC gateway implementations (FreeSwitch; Janus; JITSI etc) and the development of extensions
This is a truly exciting first step in a much wider growth strategy for the business. If you are looking for a new challenge that will encourage you to grow and expand your remit, in line with their ambitious plans, then you won’t find a better vacancy!
N.B. The role is remote/home based, but you will require the right to work in the UK.