Our client is looking for a Senior Modern Workspace Management Engineer, they are an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. Joining the business at an exciting time, you will be crucial in implementing new and updated processes, and structures and working with new technologies, within the cloud, local environments, and data center. This is a great opportunity to play a crucial role within a newly formed team. Your work will be the pinnacle to the success of project delivery.
Working within the AgroScience core IT Team you will be the most Senior WSM Engineer, acting as a technical point of escalation. You will work closely with teams across the organization to identify and address technical challenges, and you will play a key role in supporting the successful implementation of Modern Workplace Solutions.
- Experience using Autopilot/Intune, PowerShell, SCCM, and Azure to support the deployment and management of modern workplace technologies.
- Deep understanding of endpoint and cloud infrastructures.
- Strong experience in Integration and Change Projects and experience with holistic project implementation to connect new customers.
- Ideally has knowledge of a laboratory IT infrastructure.
- Automate Windows device lifecycle management, in particular, desktop deployment (with Autopilot) and CMDB.
- Deploy and maintain modern device management technologies (with Intune for Windows and mobile devices).
- assist with ongoing projects, including a OneDrive migration, Autopilot implementation, and device roll-out on a European scale.
- Ensure users and devices are properly managed with the highest efficiency and automation (AD, AzureAD).
- Other languages such as French, German, Spanish, and Italian are a bonus.
Interested, intrigued, or want to find out more? Apply today so that we can start a conversation. Contact Thomas Hibbard via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 620705.