My client a retail banking group whose head office is based in Brussels. Is seeking a highly skilled Scala Developer They are looking for a Developer that elaborates or adapts the detailed technical design and programming code (or package parameterization) in the context of a project or asset, according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
This role would also perform the unit’s testing of the developed code.
They are looking for someone used to an agile environment that has an “agile mindset” which implies:
- a positive attitude and pragmatism
- thirst for knowledge: Agile is about learning and adapting. Knowledge sharing is key to success.
- The goal of team success: Agile is about the success of the team, no individual success or heroic behaviour. It is more important for the team to succeed than for the individual to have completed his/her tasks.
- There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as lessons, adjusting actions based on the feedback, resulting in continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Scala 2.11
- Proven experience with a streaming framework and application(s):
- – Kafka streams
- – AKKA streams
- – Spark streaming
- (ideally Flink and Kafka)
- Real-time systems
- Big Data platforms, e.g., Hadoop, Kafka, Flume, Hive, HBase, Storm, Flink, Spark Streaming
Apply now for more information on this exciting new challenge
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.