Church International Ltd is the best kept secret in cross-sector IT recruitment. The stats don’t lie:
- During the course of our 35 year history we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients, in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
- We’ve achieved an impressive score of 4.7 out of 5 on the employer review website, Glassdoor.co.uk.
- The average length of service of our team is 12 years and our longest serving team member has been with the company for 21 years.
Have we piqued your interest?
Based out of modern offices in Maidstone, with an address in Ireland to protect our mainland Europe interests, we boast an impressive client list that is the envy of many of our larger competitors – Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, Ove Arup, Direct Line and BNP Paribas Fortis just to name a few.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Church International Ltd, you’ll have the opportunity to provide a world class service to our clients around the globe and in some of most dynamic sectors in IT. We’ve adopted the agile working practices employed by our clients and our Consultants have become trusted experts and individual Product Owners of their particular chapters within our business, including: Operations & Engineering, Data, Business Change, Information Security & Risk, Digital, Service, Design Development & Test and Innovation & Business Centric.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant already, you’ll understand that you’ll be spinning many plates but that ultimately your core responsibilities will encompass:
- Strategic planning and rapid execution of an effective business development plan. Identifying the key players and decision makers in your niche and confidently demonstrating your ability to seek the best candidates for their role.
- Continually networking to identify and the best passive and active candidates for your clients and possessing the skills to find them, using a range of resources and tools (everyone knows about Linkedin. What else can you teach us?).
- Conduct both these activities with the highest standards of honesty and integrity at all times.
In return for your invaluable skills, we can offer you a great deal in return:
- The chance to be a part of a long-established and incredibly successful team.
- Unrivalled levels of support, encouragement and autonomy from a highly experienced senior leadership team.
- Market leading OTE’s and bonuses that reflect the level of effort you put in and the success you achieve.
- The opportunity for a highly lucrative and long-term career with a company that has a history of retaining its staff in an industry where competition is fierce.
- A positive and lively working environment with a team whose competitiveness is infectious.
If you are interested in a career with a market leading recruitment business, operating in one of the most dynamic and flourishing professional sectors then please contact to Simon Flynn via email at Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 620 703.