QA Automation Engineer (AGILE).
Candidates who have experience of working in financial services are preferred.
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for contributing as a part of automation testers team in a fast-paced IT environment for multiple applications.
The main focus of this role is going to be testing things and releasing minimal viable product via service/code level validation and building automation. You will ensure that all software meets the business requirements by designing and executing test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions.
• Strong scripting background (Java, Python and Ruby, UNIX Shell) with hands on experience with test automation tools such as Selenium and HP UFT/LeanFT
• Familiarity with source code management tool such as GIT/SVN
• Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, BDD, TDD
• Extensive experience developing test frameworks with open-source automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, or Cucumber.
• Experience with build automation platforms such as Jenkins is mandatory. Works to introduce automation where needed and can promote automated tests into continuous integration work flows.
• Knowledge of Web Service/API testing using any automated testing tool. Preferably Soap UI / Postman / Jmeter
• Strong analytical (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions), organizational and communication skills.
• Experience with load testing using HP LoadRunner/ Performance Center tools
• Works to introduce automation where needed and can promote incorporation automated test into continuous integration work flows.
• Knowledge of CI/CD, containerization with Docker, Jenkins (or alternative), and Cloud testing
For more information and a detailed job description then please send your CV ASAP.