Church international have been tasked to hire a Project Manager to join one of our insurance clients based in the city on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for delivering a range of Software and Web Development projects in Agile/DevOps environment. We are looking for someone that has experience of working in a regulated environment ideally financial services/insurance/legal etc.
- Project Planning and Management
- Dev ops/Agile
- Process Management and Improvement
- Project Status Reporting and Financial Management
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Any handling of DevOps projects is desirable.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Balanced business/technical background
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Can demonstrate good Stakeholder Management skills at all levels of seniority within the business.