Our client can be thought of as an extension of their client’s existing team. Wanting passionate experts to work closely with current teams to identify their challenges and then collaborate on creative solutions. Whatever their business size, maximize productivity and empower their employees through digital transformation.
- Develop and optimize Microsoft 365 solutions, including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, and Power Platform, tailored to client needs. Provide technical guidance and create supporting documentation.
- understand client needs and contribute to personalized proposals, serving as a subject matter expert for Microsoft 365 solutions.
- proposing effective Microsoft 365 solutions and aligning them with specific business goals through workshops and demonstrations.
- Microsoft 365 updates and industry best practices
- end-to-end Microsoft 365 projects, timely implementation and exceeding client expectations through seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Consultant specializing in Microsoft 365, excelling in deployment and configuration.
- Microsoft 365 applications, encompassing Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, Defender, and Intune.
- Microsoft Certified: MS-102, MS-700, MS720…
- pre-sales and delivery roles
- SME in Endpoint Management aspects of M365, Intune (MAM, MEM, MDM), Autopilot, Conditional Access, Cloud App Security, Threat Protection, Defender, Information Protection, and compliance and security.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of articulating technical concepts to diverse audiences.
Good to have:
- experience in MSP.
- Azure skills and certifications, specifically Az-140, Az104, Az305, Az700.
- track record of effective pre-sales activities and of proposal development and client presentations.
- Project management certifications, such as PMP.
- security and compliance features within Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft ecosystem, Azure Sentinel.
- PowerShell, script creation.