Are you looking for a family feel environment within a larger organisation that has huge growth potential for both yourself and the company? Then this is the opportunity for you. For this role you will be the face of the business when approaching potential new clients and establishing more services from existing pipeline. The main areas that this client focuses on is Cloud Managed services, Delivery and advisory so ideally an experienced Data professional who has had first-hand knowledge of these services to assist with the closing of the sales for the business.
The role is to:
- Work closely with the managing director and New business VP to establish a new client base and to build on existing business.
- Keeping up to date with changes and new developments which are impacting both our Markets and/or Client’s and which could create both opportunities and risks
- Understanding market and client needs in which could result in new opportunities
- Responsible for and takes initiative for their own personal development.
- Provides advice on their area of expertise to the rest of the region’s management team and group business where required.
- Along with the New Business VP accountable for the development and execution of the practice pricing strategy, which is to include consideration to the way in which the practice engages with partners and vendors.