- French Speaking
- Paying up to 75k
- Hybrid position , 2 days a week in the London office with occasional travel around Europe
We are seeking a PMO to join our client, a global commercial real estate services and investment firm, offering a wide range of services to its clients.
They are looking for an experienced hands-on PMO to join a developing Consulting, Programme, and Project Management practice to lead and build their PMO team. Ensuring that portfolio planning, governance, and execution are effective and that all projects across the portfolio comply with the PMO standards and procedures.
- Set up PMO from Scratch
- Build and lead the PMO team, managing, motivating, and developing a small team of PMO professionals.
- Driving the bedding-in of new project and portfolio management processes and tools.
- Managing against agreed KPIs to ensure effective implementation and driving performance improvement across key PMO processes such as planning and estimating, demand management and prioritization, resource management, financial management, and risk management.
- Establish processes, standards, and guidelines around project delivery and work with project and programme delivery teams to ensure the governance framework is being correctly applied by projects.
- Coordinate and run portfolio governance meetings and provide insight that drives action.
- Provide coaching and guidance to project managers and act as a subject matter expert for project management best-practice, portfolio methods, processes, tools, templates, and standards.
If you are a self-motivated and results driven PMO professional who can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then apply today so that we can start a conversation.