We are looking for a skilled PHP developer to join our client’s busy development team to work on SaaS applications for the aviation industry.
You will work in a development team of 10 and be capable of working individually and collaboratively and will take part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle with a passion for implementing TDD. We are looking for developers who can produce clean, scalable code and can bring fresh ideas & strong communication to the table.
Key technical skills:
- Strong OO PHP
- Modern version control & programming techniques
- TDD experience
Bonus points for:
- Commercial cloud experience (our client uses AWS)
- In return you can expect:
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Remote working options
- Flat internal hierarchy – the opportunity for progressed seniority for those who seize it
- 25 days annual leave (+bank holidays) – increasing with length of service
- £500 personal development fund
- An opportunity to have your voice heard and make a real difference
Please get in touch for more information. Applicants can expect an initial briefing call with Luke Barnett, quickly followed by a short 2 stage interview process. We have multiple positions we are looking to fill.