This role is ideal for a technical expert who has strong functional skills working with Oracle HCM and Talent Management (Oracle HR E-Business Suite, Release 12 and Taleo) modules globally.
Working within the Global HR & Learning Systems team, you will have a strong track record of working closely with HR business stakeholders; core activities will include gathering and defining business requirements, implementation of small business change and end user support for a variety of HCM functional modules in multiple geographies.
HCM Support and Implementation exposure with emphasis on:
• Core HR – must be proficient in using the HCM module
• Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB)
• Compensation Workbench (CWB)
• Skills: PL/SQL, Workflow, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Fast Formulas, Discoverer
• Working closely with HR business stakeholders based in London in understanding process needs, producing appropriate functional specifications and solutions.
• Techno/Functional system support of R12.1.3 HCM functionality
• Provide expertise in both a configuration and technical capacity, following best practice Oracle Applications standards in solution design, testing and implementation.
• Experience of delivering small business change to Oracle E-Business Suite HCM modules to time and budget.
• Key HCM modules: Core HR, Paid Time Off (PTO), Compensation Workbench (CWB), Fast Formula, Absence Management, Self-Service HR and Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB).
• Functional experience – Core HR, Fast Formulas, Compensation Workbench, Employee/Manager Self Service, Advanced Benefits, HR and Absence Management in configuration of PTO Accrual Plans.
• Key Technical requirements: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL* Loader, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle Alerts, BI Publisher, AME, Web ADI, Discoverer (including EUL), knowledge of HCM APIs, Data Migration, Workflow and OAF, Taleo & Power BI (desirable).