This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle Database Engineer to join their Linux/Unix Databases Infrastructure squad in part of their IT Middleware Services team. The missions of this squad are, among other things, to maintain their Oracle environment (about 800 Oracle instances), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability, and provide support to developers.
As an Oracle Database Engineer, you will:
- Maintain performance and fine-tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple Oracle databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- Manage internal security in the Oracle databases.
- Implement data encryption.
- At least 3 years of experience in Unix or Linux environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle databases 12cR1, 19c.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of OS maintenance scripts and administration tools.
- AIX/Linux server administration
- Fluent in French or Dutch and have a good understanding of English.
- Experience with working in a complex organization.