Church International LTD are proud to be partnered with an International Financial Services Institution, the information technology department has a requirement for an interim operations Manager to support a Data migration project.
A requirement has been identified for an Operational Coordination Manager to:
- Work with the programme team and BAU to ensure governance and oversight of suppliers regarding Key ITIL processes ensuring their operational effectiveness
- Ensure the supplier delivers effective service via service reporting and management
- Support Ops Lead in working with Supplier on Major Incidents, including joining recovery calls, incident updates & communications.
- Help to govern and provide the oversight required to manage the functions, particularly where additional Service Management resources are being recruited by the supplier (Incident Change and CMDB)
- Escalate issues with the supplier to ensure fast resolution of major incidents
- Working with the supplier on DCMP Root Cause Analysis and ensuring issues are resolved
- Creating and reviewing DCMP Problem records and ensuring resolution
- Representing the Programmes interest in BAU
- Engagement and oversight with Service Desk regarding programme issues
- Management of the additional reporting and SLA obligations
- Degree educated or substantial relevant experience
- ITIL accredited
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience of Continual Service Improvement