Exciting opportunity for a Network/Security operation engineer to join one of our clients based in Brussels. This is very much an operations role and the successful candidate will be responsible for resolving technical network/security related issues (approx. 20 a month). Of course, these will be complex issues and will take a fair amount of investigation and time to resolve.
- Participate in daily management of the network access (Switching & Routing, Load Balancing, DNS, Proxies, …)
- Strong knowledge and experience with proxies – specifically McAfee on proxy or similar.
- Knowledge of Infoblox highly desirable or similar.
- Solving incidents due to network access problems, firewall problems or security policies.
- Experience with Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet
- You will help the project teams with your network access and firewall technology experience during projects which are assigned.
- Remote working + On/off premise after lockdown