Network Consultant required by award winning cloud transformation consultancy to work on a financial services (banking) client. You will join the Network Build team tasked with building Network infrastructure and deploying configuration, to support an Application Migration Program.
You will be expected to create and implement technical Change Records covering activities such as VLAN trunking, SDN configuration pushes etc. You will be required to support out-of-hours changes (overtime will be paid). Experience of working within a financial services (banking) environment would be highly desirable.
- CCIE-level Network resource
- Has a strong understanding of Network Architecture & Design concepts
- Has minimum 7+ years Routing & Switching experience
- Has minimum 3+ years hands-on ACI experience (using APIC Front End)
- Demonstrable experience of F5 Load Balancer deployments/configurations advantageous
- Is familiar with Fortinet Firewall deployments and Network Security principles
- Has demonstrable experience deploying Network infrastructure change in a Financial Services environment
- Has demonstrable experience of Hardware Refresh projects
- Has demonstrable experience of Application Migration programmes
- Any experience of automation/orchestration advantageous
- Any experience of Python coding advantageous