Your role as a Manage File Transfer (MFT) Infrastructure Engineer is to be responsible for the installation and effecting running of File Transfers by CFT.
You will be responsible for the installation and effective running of Sentinel’s File Transfer monitoring.
- You treat and resolve CFT incidents by diagnosing and determining severity and priority and deciding what actions to take to restore the service.
- You prepare, document and execute changes in accordance with internal procedures and in relation to the various stakeholders and clients.
- You verify the correct execution of these change requests and, if necessary, you implement a backup plan.
- You participate in the validation of the monitoring and the procedures and exercises of “Disaster Recovery”.
- You ensure support for applications outside normal business hours as part of On-Call.
- You create and maintain the up-to-date documentation in collaboration with the squad.
- You are involved in maintaining and improving operational quality.
- You will have regular contacts with the teams of the other technical fields, the different Business Lines and the teams internally, and the external suppliers.
- You will also ensure the lifecycle of server and client applications with technical support from the vendor and external providers.