Starting immediately, a FinTech company is looking for an excellent Linux Systems Engineer to join its Global IT operations department for an established Blue-Chip client base.
They operate in the Banking sector and are a PCI compliant, 24/7 transaction-based business. They are looking for someone with a deep technical knowledge of Linux, Networking and VMware Virtualization.
We are looking for people with excellent Linux (Good scripting experience) and System Administration skills. People who have a desire to develop their skills to Senior Systems Engineer level would be very interesting.
• Administering Red Hat/Centos/Debian operating systems hosted inside multiple datacenters. Being a subject matter expert on Linux operating system setup best practices and CIS hardening standards.
• Maintenance of various network devices example load balancers, WAF, Switches and Firewalls.
• Managing VMware Virtualisation platforms.
• Writing and managing Ansible playbooks as per the dynamic requirements of the project.
• Maintenance of PCI compliant Datacenter environment of at least 100 servers per site.
• Document writing for various aspect of the infrastructure [ Server/Networks].
• Deep experience in deploying and managing resilient and highly secure Linux infrastructure.
• Strong Networking protocols knowledge.
• Exposure to virtualization (VMware, OpenStack etc)
• Exposure to the automation tools like Puppet and Ansible.
• Excellent problem-solver with exceptional documentation skills.
• Strong knowledge on incident, problem and change management [ ITIL Practices].
• Understanding of databases and RDBMS (OLAP, OLTP) MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases.
• Basic knowledge of storage/SAN.
• Knowledgeable on security tools [ example syslog servers, File Integrity Monitoring] and procedures.
• Knowledgeable on setting up Infrastructure [server/network/application] monitoring specially using Nagios.
• Awareness on LDAP/DNS/Radius/NTP/MFA /RBAC-HBAC.
• Any exposure to Hyperconverged technology will be an added advantage.
• Experience of working in the Datacenter environment.
• Knowledgeable in setting up and maintaining Terraform automation.
• Knowledgeable on Security protocols, PKI hierarchy and cipher suites.