This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and high-profile domain and offers a great platform to develop your skills and career.
The successful candidate will join the BI Delivery Services team as a Lead technical developer, within the delivery function of the Data Analytics and Modelling division. They will use their technical skills and expertise to play a key role in the team’s activities which will include all aspects of the software development lifecycle from design through to post implementation support. They will be expected to work on multiple work-streams and be able to act independently, make decisions, apply analytical excellence and judgement.
The role requires an understanding of how the areas of operation relate to other parts of the Bank and the wider IT estate. They will also use their technical knowledge to adopt good practice and contribute to the wider domain.
- Experience leading a team of BI professionals
- Leading and mentoring technical colleagues
- Designing and developing services
- Have in depth experience of development in the following Skills:
- Have in depth experience of tools supporting the development process. This should include Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Management Studio and GIT.
- Have a good level of software testing experience sufficient to take part in test activities