Junior Enterprise Architect required by my client, an architecture consulting and advisory company, providing software and services to support digital transformation to be responsible for Enterprise modelling (ArchiMate, BPMN, UML etc). Exciting opportunity for someone to grow and develop with this busy consultancy, working closely with two senior Enterprise Architects, an associate network of SMEs and partnership with a leading software provider. This small but growing consultancy will mean you will be involved in a variety of business aspects including:
- Architecture Consulting (Enterprise/Solution) with a focus on modelling the enterprise (Business, Application, Information/Data, Technology, Strategies & Roadmaps, Project Portfolios etc).
- Product development – they have developed their own software add-ons for tools such as BiZZdesign and Archi. They are open to any ideas, so someone with an entrepreneurial spirit would be ideal
- Business Development and Sales – they are a re-seller of architecture modelling software
Ideally experience of Enterprise modelling using ArchiMate, BPMN, UML
Experience of any or all of the following would be ideal:
- Agile & DevOps
- Data Science & Data Warehousing
- Business Change / Business Process Management / Business Architecture/Analyst
- Development skills – e.g. mobile/web app development, SQL databases, Python/R etc.
Fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested to move into architecture – great career development opportunity!