Due to a period of continued and increasing growth of our business, we are seeking a European IT Resourcer to help us keep pace.
Our opportunity offers:
- Paying up to £18k, depending on experience, plus uncapped commission.
- Unrivalled levels of one-to-one and ongoing development, tailored to your needs.
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, and our office is closed between Christmas and new year.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Parking onsite.
This position offers huge potential for career progression. We are seeking our future leaders. This is not just a job; this is a long-term opportunity to become an influential part of one of the fastest-growing industries of our time.
Church International Ltd is a 100% female-owned, IT and technology specialist recruitment business.
Established for over 35 years we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients (Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, and Direct Line to name just a few), in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
We specialise in recruiting Web Developers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts, IT Service Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, and much more. Knowledge of these specialisms is not essential, as we can provide all the training you’ll need.
The market for IT recruitment is booming right now and therefore offers a lucrative opportunity for those with the tenacity and drive to succeed.
What you’ll do:
Working with one of our biggest clients, this is an incredible opportunity to work directly with an internationally respected organisation who are based in Belgium.
From your desk, in our office in Maidstone, you will be sourcing candidates who are based all over the world to join our client’s teams based in Brussels.
Occasional travel to Belgium will be part of the role:
- Collaborate with our clients to understand their specific needs, which will help us identify the most suitable candidates.
- Use a wide range of techniques to source, engage with and interview potential candidates.
- Negotiate rates and salaries with candidates.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires.
- Proactively network to build candidate talent pools for future requirements.
- Act as a Trainee Account Manager and deputise for Account Manager in their absence.
What you’ll have:
- Interest in recruiting for the European market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with recruiting technology and tools.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Desirable, but not essential skills:
- Fluency in a second European language is a plus.
- Familiarity with the latest IT trends and technologies.
Interested, intrigued, or want to find out more? Apply today so that we can start a conversation.