Are you looking for a family feel environment within a larger organisation that has huge growth potential for both yourself and the company? Then this is the opportunity for you. You will take a lead responsibility in overseeing security aspects of IT infrastructure projects for our end clients, ensuring adherences to best practice processes and tooling. You will be responsible for recommending security controls to our clients and identifying solutions that support a business objective, working out subtle security needs and understanding the impact of decisions.
The role is to:
- Have significant skills and experience in Linux Operating systems and network administration, testing internal systems such as firewalls and IPS/IDS devices.
- Have significant skills and experience in network encryption, ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- 1-3 years’ experience in designing cloud security architectures, ideally in AWS and supported by AWS certifications at Solution Architect level.
- Have experience providing input to operational and service readiness reviews.
- Have experience in conducting full risk assessment activities.
- Have experience in implementing risk treatment plans.
- Have experience in chairing Security Working Group’s or similar.
- Have experience in creating and managing organisational risk assessment policies.
- Have demonstratable experience of providing security advice and recommendations based on the latest risk analysis, so that agreed solutions can be subject to end-to-end assurance measures.
- Have demonstratable experience of driving through ‘secure by design’ approaches, through the promotion of security as an aspect of quality, ensuring that program, project and service managers own this responsibility.
- Hold/be eligible UK Security Clearance (SC), certifications such as CISSP, CISM or equivalent.
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent.
- Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication, and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them technically.
- Be willing to travel to client’s sites throughout the UK as projects require.