- Fully remote with European travel
- Paying up to £65k.
We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager with a proven track record in infrastructure and M&A projects to join our client, a leading international life sciences organisation, with specialist environmental, pharmaceutical, agroscience and food divisions.
This newly created role will be part of their agroscience division, and the successful candidate will head up a small, growing, and remotely working team.
You will be a critical part of our IT team, responsible for managing upcoming M&A projects and multiple BAU activities. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead complex projects including the integration of business entities into the segregation Zone.
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, and IT teams to deliver infrastructure projects across the UK and Europe, bridging the gap between IT, business, and compliance.
- Managing high-pressure and complex migrations, including carve-outs and application migration.
- Taking a hands-on approach to project management.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and strategic planning.
- Extensive travel within the EU and internationally as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in infrastructure management with at least 5 years experience, ideally coming from an IT engineer background.
- A full UK driver’s license and UK/EU passport.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- A proactive mindset and a commitment to meeting business needs.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure project success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of other languages (e.g., French, German, Spanish, Italian) is a plus.
This role is home-based with regular travel to sites within Europe, with an expected minimum of 30% travel. Note that extensive travel may be required during site migration to the Zone project.