This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that put the well-being and personal development at the top of its agenda.
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Cloud Engineer who has strong knowledge of Kubernetes and WebSphere to join our client’s team to help manage platforms for application development and deployments related to the Cloud.
You will be based out of their Brussels office and will be required to go into the office 40% of the time.
Must have Skills:
- Solid and proven experience with Kubernetes
- Solid and proven WebSphere experience
- Generic knowledge of Web access management, ISAM, anti-virus, PKI, firewalls, application firewalls, load balancers, networks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules, strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
Nice to Have Skills:
- Have worked in a large organisation (ideally a bank).
- Agile Experience
- Able to understand bank-related business processes and assess impacts on business
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.