Church International have been tasked to recruit a highly skilled Head of PMO for our leading Blue Chip client based in Central London. This client is undergoing a transformation project unrivalled in Europe at the moment and they are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Head of PMO to join them on a Fixed Term Basis for two years.
Skills & Accountabilities
• You should have been the Head of PMO for a number of years and completed two significant transformation programmes
• You should have experience of PMO’s with budgets in excess of £50m.
• Working in conjunction with the Programme Manager, project managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the correct standards are employed and that all project documentation is controlled and managed effectively at all times.
• Providing quality guidance and advice on project management documentation with particular emphasis on PRINCE2/MSP methodology to project managers, project stakeholders and sponsors.
• Challenge project managers and stakeholders where projects veer from quality or compliance standards
• Developing and maintain the approach to project progress and expenditure reporting and ensuring that agreed reports are produced and available to key stakeholders on time and to specification
• Setup, development and management of the Programme SharePoint site
• Ownership of the compilation, integration and maintenance of the project library ensuring that all related documentation is appropriately maintained and filed in a way, which facilitates knowledge share within the wider group
• Management of the PMO team to ensure the production and publication of communications material, including technical briefing papers and other presentational material including the preparation of draft project communications
• Delivery of all meeting scheduling and reporting material for all Governance Boards
• Ensure all Programme resources receive clear communication from the Programme Management
• Ensure all resources have the right materials, access, locations and facilities required to successfully meet their deliverables
Please apply now for an immediate conversation about the client, the role and what you are looking for moving forward.