Firewall (Fortinet) Consultant required by award winning cloud transformation consultancy to work on a financial services (banking) client. You will join the Network Provisioning Build team tasked with building Firewall infrastructure and deploying configuration, to support an Application Migration Program. You will be required to support out-of-hours changes (overtime will be paid).
Experience of working within a financial services (banking) environment would be highly desirable.
- Carry out Traffic and Policy Analysis, document migration strategy and prepare change documents for execution
- Create configuration templates and Configure, Test & Install New Firewall Clusters
- Firewalls – Strong understanding and hands-on experience on Fortigate Firewalls including HA and VDOMs
- Strong experience in troubleshooting migration related issues on Fortinets and good hands-on experience in running debugs/captures on Fortinet Firewalls
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience on Checkpoint Firewalls
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience on Skybox
- FortiManager – Strong understanding and hands-on experience on FortiManager for new device integrations, new ADOMs, policy management, use of Scripts etc
- FortiAnalyzer – Strong understanding and hands-on experience on FortiAnalyzer for new device integrations, log analysis etc
- Routing – Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on BGP, Static Routes, Route Redistribution etc
- Ability to create complex meaningful network diagrams using Visio, and experience of performing complex migration tasks.
- Sound experience of enterprise networks and Firewalls
- Hands on experience on use of Service Now, Cyberark, Solarwinds etc
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and Routing Protocols – layer 2 and layer 3 VLANS. Concepts include, but not limited to, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, HSRP, NAT, 802.1q and 802.1ah
- Cisco ACI – Any experience with ACI will be advantageous
- F5 – Any experience with F5’s will be advantageous