Church International LTD is proud to be partnered with an International Financial Services Institution, the information technology department has a requirement for a EUC Support Engineer.
- First line support of any IT issues raised.
- Collection and recording of user details, location, and type of issue reported, with any additional information required.
- Early life technical support, interfacing with users, and providing a hands-on approach.
- Floor walking to support the end-users, providing hardware support when needed.
- Use of a laptop computer for testing different EUC components.
- Supporting the migration of the Windows 10 operating system.
- Understanding and knowledge of End User Compute, i.e., laptops, desktops, monitors, USB-C Hubs, Keyboard, Mouse, and desk peripherals.
- Sufficient knowledge of the Windows 10 operating system for user support.
- 1st Line End User compute support experience.
- 1st Line IP Telephony support experience.
- Floorwalking experience.
- Recording of hardware devices deployed and tested.