Exciting opportunity for a Digital Solutions Consultant to join one of my Technology Consultancy clients on a permanent basis. The opportunity will support the existing/new partnerships with clients around crafting cutting edge solutions.
The role will include requirements gathering, business analysis, end-to-end process mapping, data analysis, workshop facilitation and stakeholder engagement. You will also possess sufficient technology know-how to help develop these artefacts into specifications and designs sufficiently detailed to permit options selection, package procurement or custom implementation.
Support a variety of assignments related to digital technology strategy and execution. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team, and potentially run the delivery of smaller projects to clients. You will be encouraged to work effectively in collaboration with others and often with minimal supervision. Typical project responsibilities will include:
- Assessing the current client situation or challenge,
- Eliciting drivers, requirements and constraints for change
- Formulation of the technology transformation roadmap
- Assisting its implementation
Your assignments may include the development of new digital products; therefore, this role would suit a Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst or similar. In addition, any certifications such as TOGAF would be highly desirable (or working knowledge of framework).
- Requirements Elicitation/Gathering
- Stakeholder Management/Engagement
- Solution Focussed
- Business Analysis/Digital requirements management
- Sound capability in producing project/solution documentation
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks.