Digital Architect required by leading engineering consultancy to work on various client and internal projects. You will work closely with the clients on their digital strategy, roadmaps and architecture and also implementation of said solutions. You will work on various assignments related to information systems strategy, architecture, integration, technology requirements specification and high-level design. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team; you may lead the delivery of small teams delivering Digital projects to clients and you will be expected to work effectively with minimal supervision. Your assignments may include the design and architecture for new digital products and solutions directly for clients, and solutions that we develop to complement our own building engineering and design services. Solutions may include orchestration of advanced digital technologies such as AI/ML, advanced data analytics, cloud services and/or GIS, with a range of internal, external and client data sources. Your capabilities will include skills embracing Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, System Analysis, Business Architecture and stakeholder engagement. You will be capable of producing specifications, conceptual architectures, options assessments and other technology deliverables sufficiently detailed to allow clients to define solution roadmaps, often involving engagement and procurement of software and IT services providers. As a knowledgeable and skilled consultant and technology architect, you will be expected to contribute to the development of this capability in the practice.
- Ideally experience of working in a consulting environment
- As well as broad strategy and architectural skills, you will also bring specialist knowledge of one or more relevant subject areas such as Enterprise Architecture, System Integration and Solution Development
- Project management and consulting delivery skills
- Experience of identifying and engaging internal and external stakeholders;
- An interest in new technologies, solutions and concepts, such as ML/AI, Data Analytics, Digital Twins, IoT, Smart Buildings and their application.
- Experience with the application of Digital Architecture frameworks
- Experience in business analysis & digital requirements management