Church International have been tasked to recruit an experience Digital Account Manager for our leading digital marketing agency based in Kent. You will be managing and creating client relationships and proactively adding value to a predefined client base to ensure that the client achieves their business aims and objectives.
You will ensure that customer service and customer satisfaction are always top priorities and to proactively look for new business opportunities in order to add revenue to the business unit.
- Own a predefined client base and be responsible for the client’s base individual and collective spend through the operation of a profit and loss account.
- Develop and sustain a deep holistic understanding of the clients business, using this understanding to drive the clients marketing agenda by leading the marketing strategy and budget setting for your clients across all marketing channels.
- Informing clients and converting client briefs into profitable projects, then ensure that all client briefs are understood and handed over to the business unit project manager accurately and in a timely manner. Upon completion being part of the QA and handover team for a project to the client.
- You should have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, able to present confidently to large and small audiences. Utilising technology to professionally present to your clients and potential new clients
- Good relationship building skills able to build and maintain credibility, work with integrity and professionalism
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines and to be able to deliver measureable results
- You should have good attention to detail.
- Account Development and revenue generation
- Marketing strategy and implementation, experienced in developing successful marketing campaigns
- An understanding of technology and methodology used to build responsive and mobile web sites
- Understanding of the design and build process for large scale web build projects
- In-depth knowledge of SEO techniques and tools and the successful application in the design and build of mobile and responsive web sites
- To be able to interpret data and make solid commercial recommendations
- Formal marketing qualifications such as CIM or IDM or a related business qualification would be advantageous
- To have held a similar position either within an agency environment or to have worked with multiple internal “clients” managing accounts or multiple streams of work.
- Direct experience of account management or project management of large scale web site builds and being accountable for delivery
Please apply now for an immediate conversation regarding the client and the role in more detail.