The DevOps coach will help the product development teams to adopt best practices for developing, testing, deploying and releasing applications.
In this role he/she must have an end–to–end SDLC view, strong technical and coaching skills.
- Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
- Strong coaching experience
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience in implementation of continuous build, integration and deployment systems
- Coach agile development teams
The existing platform covers
- Continuous build / integration
- Automated deployment
- Code scanning tools (quality / security)
- Testing tools: unit testing, test automation, service virtualization, performance testing, test management
- Collaboration tools
- Release Management
- Workstation development tools
Able to work in complex environment and demonstrate solid coaching experiences.