This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe’s biggest employers and have achieved “Top Employer Europe” certification. This means you’ll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that put the wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
We are looking for an experienced Citrix Engineer to assist with the design and implementation of the Citrix infrastructure and remote Desktop Services and providing consultancy on multiple projects.
You will be based out of their Brussels office and will be required to go into the office 40% of the time.
Must have Skills:
- Proven experience with Windows server, Citrix, and RDS technologies in large environments.
- Expert knowledge of Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, Storefront, License servers, PVS) and RDS Products (RDS Gateway, RDS session hosts, License server)
- Knowledge of Netscaler gateway, load balancing, nFactor authentication
- Good knowledge of the Windows Server operating system
- Experience with the integration of the Citrix client within different platforms: Windows (all versions), Apple (Mac)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Have worked in a large organisation (ideally a bank).
- Basic Networking knowledge (Proxy, routing, local firewalls, firewalls)
- Knowledge of remote access solutions like Cisco AnyConnect
- Knowledge of SCOM
- Knowledge of Powershell scripting