We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, highly logical and intellectually curious Business Analytics Engineer to join our expanding Data Analytics Team in the UK. As a growing business area, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to help shape the technical and business landscape, whilst delivering a variety of challenging projects.
As a Business Analytics Engineer you will take a proactive role the curation, integration and visualisation of data and data analysis in order to unlock complex datasets and surface insight for our clients. In addition, and with the support of Data Engineering colleagues will take responsibility for developing complex data pipelines, integrating multiple source systems as well as shaping and combining data in various formats to meet the needs of clients and colleagues.
To apply you must:
Have 3+ years’ experience in Business Analytics roles, or equivalent, which demonstrate proficient experience in technologies and mythologies such as:
- Kimball and\or Data-vault methods.
- Relational and non-relational technologies such as Azure SQL Warehouse, AWS Redshift,
- Snowflake, Azure HDInsight, AWS Dynamo DB and Couchbase.
- Warehousing and BI solutions using cloud technologies – hosted via IaaS and PaaS
- Integrating complex data sets, structured and unstructured, using ETL\ELT technologies.
- SQL, C#, Java or Python
- PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. Ideally in Computer Science or equivalent.